We have a few terms to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and we respectfully ask that you oblige by these for all our wellbeing and enjoyment.
- We would ask that you arrive between 4.30pm and 9pm and vacate your Ger by 9.30am on departure day.
- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
- Late arrivals must notify the site as soon as possible.
- No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Covid-19 Restriction Cancellations
If your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, then you will be offered one of the following options.
- You can rebook your stay to a future available date, outside of declared restriction periods, within 12 months of the end of your original booking (subject to any additional cost being paid by you).
- If you are unsure on the future dates you require, we will transfer the value of your deposit/balances to a booking at a future available date, outside of declared restriction periods, within 12 months of the end of your original booking (subject to any additional cost being paid by you).
- If an alternative stay is not convenient for you, we will offer you a full refund.
- Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
- Bookings are to be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of one-third of the rent.
- The balance of the rent must be paid at least 30 days before the commencement of the holiday.
- Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the Hirer.
- The full rent is payable if the occupation date is less than 30 days from the date of booking.
- Bookings cannot be amended within 30 days of arrival date.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. There are no refunds within 30days of arrival date. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
- If, for any reason beyond Brechfa Glamping’s control, the property is not available on the date booked, all rent paid in advance will be refunded in full. The Hirer shall have no further claims against Brechfa Glamping.
- Parents or legal guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times on site. Brechfa Glamping will accept no responsibility for any personal injury sustained on site. Likewise we accept no responsibility for visitor’s property.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 9:30 p.m. and 8 a.m..
- Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- No dogs please as we have livestock.
- The Hirer agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property before departure. To take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy.
- The Hirer agrees to permit Brechfa Glamping reasonable access to the property to carry out any urgent maintenance.
- The Hirer agrees not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated when booking. The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded. (Brechfa Glamping reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition).
- No hen/stag parties permitted.
- The site caters for families (immediate members) and couples only - bookings from all other forms of groups are not accepted.
- No cars/motorbikes by the Gers. All cars must be parked in the designated area.