We are extremely excited to be able to welcome guests back to Brechfa Glamping.
Having completed our Covid-19 risk assessment and done lots of preparation work at the site, we are confident that we have implemented the appropriate safety measures to ensure that you have a fun but safe holiday with us. For your peace of mind, we have also been awarded the ‘We’re Good To Go’ official UK mark to signal that Brechfa Glamping has worked hard to follow Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
As your safety is our top priority, this does mean that we have had to make some changes for the foreseeable future. These changes are detailed below. All other information remains as listed on our other website pages.
- We will be operating a self-check in and departure process.
- Before your arrival, you will receive a welcome email with our contact details, a map directing you to your Mongolian Ger with details of where the key is located, and short videos about the site and how utilities etc operate.
- A trolley will be available which you can use to bring your belongings from the car to your Ger. Please keep the trolley by your Ger during your stay ready to take your belongings back to the car at the end of your stay. This will be disinfected before your arrival and is solely for your use during your stay.
- When you depart please leave the door of the Ger open for ventilation and leave the key in the door.
- Check in is from 4pm on your arrival day, and departure no later than 10am to allow sufficient time for enhanced cleaning between guests.
- Please text us on 07470 577488 to let us know that you have arrived.
Mongolian Ger Furnishings
- We have temporarily removed the alpaca fleece blankets and pillows, and the rug from your accommodation.
Toilets and Showers
- Each Mongolian Ger will be allocated a private bathroom for their sole use during their stay. The key will be located with your Ger key.
- You will be required to bring your own hand and bath towels.
- Cleaning products will be in each bathroom for your use if required during your stay.
- During the Coronavirus we ask that you use the slider that corresponds with your private bathroom number and is located outside of the facilities block. This way you can let others know if there is anyone else in the block so that they are aware that someone may come out of one of the bathrooms.
Communal Kitchen area and bike lock up store
- We kindly ask that only one family enter the kitchen area or bike lock up at a time, and that you use the hand sanitisers on entry and leaving to wipe down any areas you have touched with the kitchen cleaner provided.
- We have provided a wash up bowl at your Ger should you wish to minimise using the communal facilities. An oil drum/barrel and funnel are located outside of your Ger for you to pour any dirty washing up water into. Please only use this for dirty water disposal. You will need to bring your own tea towel.
- You will be allocated an outdoor drinking water tap for your sole use during your stay.
- When Ice packs for the cool box need replacing please use the kitchen cleaner in the wash up room to wipe them before putting them in the freezer and collecting new frozen packs.
- If you need to purchase firewood, kindling, firelighters and charcoal during your stay, these are available in the bike lock up store. An honesty box and price list is on the wall.
- For the foreseeable future, the communal games will be removed from the outdoor games area. Please bring any games that you would like to play in this spacious area.
- We will not be able to offer alpaca feeding to guests for the foreseeable future. However, we will be feeding the alpacas at 6.30pm each evening which you are welcome to watch. At this time, we will provide lots of information about our alpacas and alpacas in general from an appropriate distance.
Please do not come to Brechfa Glamping if you or anyone in your household have Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted to isolate due to having contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19. For any Covid-19 related cancellations (by you or us), we will transfer the value of your deposit/balances to a future booking at Brechfa Glamping.
If you develop any symptoms during your stay you must inform us and then return home immediately to self-isolate and request a test, as per government guidelines.
For full details of our Covid-19 risk assessment and enhanced cleaning protocols please email us and we would be happy to send you a copy.
We thank you for your understanding with regards to these changes which are in place for your safety.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Becki and Adam